Who Should Attend
Designed For VPs, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Engineers in Facilities...
- Operations Managers/Directors
- Asset Managers/Directors
Site Map - Wellsite Facilities Virtual Conference
Below are links providing easy access to every area within the website.
- Accessibility Statement
Agenda At A Glance
Comparing Strategies For Navigating This Period Of Uncertainty
- Comparing Multi-Disciplinary Strategies To Respond To The Low Oil Price Across Facilities, Production, Completions & Drilling
- Oil Price Scenario Planning - Assess How Low Could Oil Go And For How Long?
- Mitigating The Impact Of The Coronavirus Pandemic On Onshore Oil & Gas Facilities And Keeping The Workforce Safe And Healthy
Opex Cost Cutting Strategies
- Implementing Opex Cost Cutting Strategies And Pivoting Assets To Use The Least OPEX Possible In The Short Term
- Benchmark Against Different Creative Strategies For Managing Multiple Vendors To Reduce Opex
- Understand The Timeline, Impact And Scope Of Phase 1 & 2 Methane Emissions Reduction Regulations
- Strategies On Reducing Emission Levels & Maintaining Profitability Including Retrofitting Facilities With New Technology
- Assess How The Latest Methane Tracking Tools From The International Energy Agency Can Help Operators Monitor Their Emissions
- New, Breakthrough Technologies For Tackling Multiple Sources of Methane Emissions - What's Out In The Market? Which Technologies Are Operators Evaluating?
- How Producers Are Utilizing The EFOY Fuel Cell In Remote Locations To Meet On Site Power Demands While Maintaining A Low Carbon Footprint
- Learn More About The Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) And Its Impact On Individual Equipment Reporting