Who Should Attend
Designed For VPs, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Engineers in Facilities...
- Operations Managers/Directors
- Asset Managers/Directors
Sponsor or Exhibit
A tailored sponsorship package at one of our events provides a direct, cost effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objectives, including marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our individual Summit brands to work to your advantage.
To discuss the options in more detail please contact:
1 (800) 721 3915
Agenda At A Glance
Comparing Strategies For Navigating This Period Of Uncertainty
- Comparing Multi-Disciplinary Strategies To Respond To The Low Oil Price Across Facilities, Production, Completions & Drilling
- Oil Price Scenario Planning - Assess How Low Could Oil Go And For How Long?
- Mitigating The Impact Of The Coronavirus Pandemic On Onshore Oil & Gas Facilities And Keeping The Workforce Safe And Healthy
Opex Cost Cutting Strategies
- Implementing Opex Cost Cutting Strategies And Pivoting Assets To Use The Least OPEX Possible In The Short Term
- Benchmark Against Different Creative Strategies For Managing Multiple Vendors To Reduce Opex
- Understand The Timeline, Impact And Scope Of Phase 1 & 2 Methane Emissions Reduction Regulations
- Strategies On Reducing Emission Levels & Maintaining Profitability Including Retrofitting Facilities With New Technology
- Assess How The Latest Methane Tracking Tools From The International Energy Agency Can Help Operators Monitor Their Emissions
- New, Breakthrough Technologies For Tackling Multiple Sources of Methane Emissions - What's Out In The Market? Which Technologies Are Operators Evaluating?
- How Producers Are Utilizing The EFOY Fuel Cell In Remote Locations To Meet On Site Power Demands While Maintaining A Low Carbon Footprint
- Learn More About The Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) And Its Impact On Individual Equipment Reporting