Who Should Attend
Designed For VPs, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Engineers in Facilities...
- Operations Managers/Directors
- Asset Managers/Directors
American Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-American Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
Agenda At A Glance
Comparing Strategies For Navigating This Period Of Uncertainty
- Comparing Multi-Disciplinary Strategies To Respond To The Low Oil Price Across Facilities, Production, Completions & Drilling
- Oil Price Scenario Planning - Assess How Low Could Oil Go And For How Long?
- Mitigating The Impact Of The Coronavirus Pandemic On Onshore Oil & Gas Facilities And Keeping The Workforce Safe And Healthy
Opex Cost Cutting Strategies
- Implementing Opex Cost Cutting Strategies And Pivoting Assets To Use The Least OPEX Possible In The Short Term
- Benchmark Against Different Creative Strategies For Managing Multiple Vendors To Reduce Opex
- Understand The Timeline, Impact And Scope Of Phase 1 & 2 Methane Emissions Reduction Regulations
- Strategies On Reducing Emission Levels & Maintaining Profitability Including Retrofitting Facilities With New Technology
- Assess How The Latest Methane Tracking Tools From The International Energy Agency Can Help Operators Monitor Their Emissions
- New, Breakthrough Technologies For Tackling Multiple Sources of Methane Emissions - What's Out In The Market? Which Technologies Are Operators Evaluating?
- How Producers Are Utilizing The EFOY Fuel Cell In Remote Locations To Meet On Site Power Demands While Maintaining A Low Carbon Footprint
- Learn More About The Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) And Its Impact On Individual Equipment Reporting