Who Should Attend
Designed For VPs, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Engineers in Facilities...
- Operations Managers/Directors
- Asset Managers/Directors
Access to and use of this site (www.wellsite-facilities-virtual-conference.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Agenda At A Glance
Comparing Strategies For Navigating This Period Of Uncertainty
- Comparing Multi-Disciplinary Strategies To Respond To The Low Oil Price Across Facilities, Production, Completions & Drilling
- Oil Price Scenario Planning - Assess How Low Could Oil Go And For How Long?
- Mitigating The Impact Of The Coronavirus Pandemic On Onshore Oil & Gas Facilities And Keeping The Workforce Safe And Healthy
Opex Cost Cutting Strategies
- Implementing Opex Cost Cutting Strategies And Pivoting Assets To Use The Least OPEX Possible In The Short Term
- Benchmark Against Different Creative Strategies For Managing Multiple Vendors To Reduce Opex
- Understand The Timeline, Impact And Scope Of Phase 1 & 2 Methane Emissions Reduction Regulations
- Strategies On Reducing Emission Levels & Maintaining Profitability Including Retrofitting Facilities With New Technology
- Assess How The Latest Methane Tracking Tools From The International Energy Agency Can Help Operators Monitor Their Emissions
- New, Breakthrough Technologies For Tackling Multiple Sources of Methane Emissions - What's Out In The Market? Which Technologies Are Operators Evaluating?
- How Producers Are Utilizing The EFOY Fuel Cell In Remote Locations To Meet On Site Power Demands While Maintaining A Low Carbon Footprint
- Learn More About The Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) And Its Impact On Individual Equipment Reporting